Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm fairly certain nobody will even end up reading this. With the amount of time I've been away, the number of readers I've previously had has probably dwindled down to none. I most definitely have not forgotten about this blog, and I still want to do it and make it something fun. I ADORE talking about books, almost as much as I enjoy reading them. I think I just started this blog at an inconvenient time, and I didn't really know what I was doing or have any real ideas about how to make it fun and interesting for fellow readers. Then life got a little crazy and I haven't update in ages and....here we are.

I'm going to try again. I love books far too much to enjoy them silently and not discuss them with others. I've been reading a ton, watching trailers of upcoming releases, and am excited to get going. Hopefully be chatting to some of you soon!

1 comment: